Jetson ile Bilgisayar Arasında Ethernet Bağlantısı Yapma
If you are running Ubuntu on your PC, or if you use another operating system that has NetworkManager, then you can make your PC act as a router with just a few clicks in a graphical user interface. Just connect the Jetson board to the PC with an Ethernet cable (patch or crossover — does not matter with modern Ethernet devices) and create an Internet Connection Sharing connection in 6 steps:
- Open the Network Menu on your panel (the menu where you usually select wireless connections) and select “Edit connections”
- Click on the “Add” button
- Select “Ethernet” from the drop-down menu (most likely already selected) and click “Create…”
- Give the connection a nice name, e.g. “Jetson”
- Open the IPv4 tab.
- In the “Method” box, select “Shared with other computers” and click the “Save…” button
Now whenever you plug in the Ethernet cable, both your PC and Jetson will be waiting for a router. You then need to select the “Jetson” connection so that your PC would act as a router for Jetson.